Enough milk in breastfeed???

Megha

Dear mommies, how would we know if we are producing sufficient milk or not. My baby is completely on breastfeed. She is 5 months old now. She doesn't cry that much, she plays well in daytime and also sleeps good in night. I'm asking this question because my mil always ask if your milk flow is good, do you feel flow when you don't feed baby for more than two hours. I don't feel like that and also my breast doesn't leak if I don't feed my baby for long duration. Does this mean I'm not producing enough milk???

• 3

Aabha

Hi Megha.. you may not feel the fullness now as it's been 5 months.. your body is completely in tune with your baby's needs.. and the supply is as per demand.. so don't worry just relax and enjoy motherhood! :)

gayatri chadwa

Hi Megha I agree with Sneha. Leaking breast is not a compulsion.. if your baby is happy, gaining weight, sleeping well and active then relax..

Sneha mitra

Dear megha, if the baby is happy and gaining weight she's getting her full supply. Don't worry. It's not always necessary to feel full.

feeding problem

my baby is 10 month old she is not having food properly. what I can do for this

chicken soup

how to prepare chicken soup for 8month old baby and which time is best to give....

Fr idly

Suggest wat to give as a side dish fr idly for six month baby

Time duration gap for feeding food in 6..

My baby is 6 months old, I am giving her ragi porridge at 9. 30 am and rice with..

Soup

Is it right to give chicken soup to six month baby

Cerelac

please suggest me how to prepare home made cerelac with quantity

nutrition

my baby 7 month old , can I give mango juice to him??

ideal food for 6 month baby

plz suggest some good recipes . do we need to avoid salt n sugar for a yr ?