Face cream for babies

Hello mothers, I have a 6 month old daughter and she is doing quite good health wise. Off lately, I have noticed that her cheeks have started being quite dry. I mean her skin. I was using Figaro olive oil for her body massage during winters and now switched back to coconut oil as summer started. Could it be because of oil change? Are there any good face creams for such cases of dry skin? Appreciate your inputs and suggestions.

• 13

Try Mamaearth milky soft face cream for babies. It's the best product around. It's totally free of Any chemicals. The milk proteins and murumuru butter keep the baby's skin soft and natural. You will feel the change with regular usage.

hi, make use of ayurvedic products as they are safe. You can use mother sparsh baby cream for your baby as they are safe and parabens free. you will love this brand.

Thanks Margaret ☺

Aveeno baby cream is good

You can also use fresh milk cream for massage. Its good n provides req oil to baby. But mke sure ur baby isnt allergic to it.

Thanks for all helpful comments ☺

Coconut oil should help.. You can also try mothercare baby cream.. Its good

Try using chicco baby rich cream. I used same for my daughter

Dont switch oils. apply coconut oil mostly it wl be cleared. Else consult doctor

My son has the same problem.. My doctor has prescribed enmoist cream which is very good for sensitive and dry skin... I got fruitful results from Enmoist...

Hi my son is 9months old and he is little dark what to do for fairer complecion........

Hi! I guess that's a common concern amongst most new mothers. You can apply a little coconut oil before her bed time or even try Cetaphil moisturiser during the day. I use it for my 9 month old & it keeps the skin really hydrated. Hope it helps!

Use d same oil... Weather dossnt matter.... Try aveeno cream.