Falling ill

Meenu

Hi all, My son is 7 years old. He falls ill quite often. He catches cold and cough very easily. Can anyone suggest how can i increase his immunity levels.

• 2

Hi dear Meenu! It is indeed a case with most of the children as they do not take a Balanced diet which provides all essential nutrients required for their proper growth and development as well as for developing immunity. please look for energy , carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals requirement for a 7 year old boy and plan his diet chart accordingly. Sometimes children like one kind of a diet and do not like to experiment and we as adults let them continue with it as far as they are having something which leads to deficiency of essential nutrients and thereby poor immune system and ability to fight infections. Hope this helps!

Hi Meenu, you may refer to this blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-boost-your-childs-immunity/382

Smelling Mouth

My 6 years old boy use to do brush twice a day and drink ample amount of water....

tonsillitis

my son has tonsillitis problem how can I improve this,doctors suggest to operate..

eating habbit

my 8yrs old son is not eating by his own. if v feed him then he eats properly .s..

pls help me... my son is 8 year s old. h..

kya karu ssmajh nahi aara.. woh bhi chata but control nahi kar pata

skin rashes (infection)

hi all, my son is 7 years old and he is getting rashes or blisters kind of thing..

teeth

mere bete k upar k two teeth January me tute the abi tak ni aaye. what is the r..

excessive sweating

what can I do to control too much of sweating in palms n feet?