Falls sick very often

Sowmya Ramesh

Hi, my daughter is 2. 3 yrs and since her birth it's very common for her to fall sick every month once. please help, I need to know how to stop this and get her immune system high. it's very hard to see her suffer for 5 days a month every time.. she looses weight at that time and I need to start all again to make lots of efforts for her to put on weight.

sowmya ramesh

Thanks for sharing that info..

Hi Sowmya! This may be of help, http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fall-sick-again7-must-try-tips/403

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..