Fancy competition Dialog for police inspector for Kidergarden kid

Hi all, could you pls share your thoughts on dialogue on Police fancy dress competition. 4-5 lines easy to learn for 5yr old. Regards Aarti Mehan

• 2

supreeta

hi aarti.. why dont u pick up some good dialogues from chulbul pandey as kids can easily relate to salman!

Hi Arti! Here are few lines. Hope u findo these useful : He can salute and begin by saying- 1. I am police inspector Aditya Mehan . 2. My job is to maintain law and order. 3. I also ensure all of you are happy and safe and i do so by catching all thugs and thieves. 4. I love my country and it's countrymen. Jai Hind!

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration

Toö Much naughty Not liten Any one Toö..

tell How overcome These Type of children