Febrile convulsions/febrile fits

I recently read a blog about  Febrile Convulsions here and i must say it was very informative. I was reminded of the time when our 3 year old daughter had the same febrilw convulsion and how scared and shocked we were ,thankfully we had a great Pediatritian who knew exactly how to handle the situation and she was immediately admitted to the hospital . Three days and  a lot of care later our daughter was discharged and we have been very careful in monitoring the level of her fever as and when she has it but she has not had another fit since then and i am much relieved. Attaching the link to the blog about the Febrile Convulsion.   http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/febrile-convulsionsfebrile-fits/135

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..

after delivery exercise

my wife is in 2nd month after delivery, when she can start exercising and all? t..

yoga: effects post delivery

Hello everyone kindly share your experience of losing weight through yoga post..

vaccine

is swine flue vaccine necessary to be taken during pregnancy? and which other va..

Some one please suggest me the list of h..

Some one please suggest me the list of home made food to give for a 6 months old..

hair fall of mother

aftr delivery there is lot of hair fall.... hw cn i reduce my hair fall

postpartum belt to reduce belly after c-..

Belly reduction Hi. Can you please guide me which belt would be better to reduce..