Feed related

Parul Sehgal

hello my baby boy is 3 months old and dont take mothers feed so we gave him cow's milk but he cries a lot, can we give him coconut water pls suggest

• 10
Niharika

and ya .. you must also consult your pediatrician... don't know why u waited for so long to consult

Niharika

dear told you na. .. Nan Pro 1 ... tht is also Nestle ... the best .. dint you read my post

Priyanka Ebrahim

please consult your paediatric first before starting any formula milk. it's your baby not a experiment object. please act in a mature way

Parul Sehgal

thnks for all lot i will start at today night nestle lactogen. is it ok plz reply me.

Niharika

please NO coconut water or cow milk.. stop immediately ... buy NAN PRO ONE

Niharika

I wonder why you never discussed this serious problem with your baby doctor /paediatrician what to give if your baby was not taking breast feed... anyways these days you shouldn't give cow milk.. babies are not able to digest that ... FORMULA milk like NAN PRO 1 are the best to be given ... till six months Nan pro 1 should be given after which should be switched to NAN PRO 2... I used the same for my baby after doctor said so .. for every 30 ml of water you have to put one scoop of milk powder or as your doctor prescribes.

Dharani Kumar

Hello Parul... Both cows milk & coconut water shouldn't be given to babies.... atleast you should have waited till 6 months to go wit these things.... hope cows milk might caused allergic reaction to baby since continuous crying... pls drop this workout and go for formula milk.... also suggest you to plan ur diet on foods which helps to increase lactating... Have bottle guard, garlic, meat, shark fish pudding, dry fish, greens spinach, dry fruits and have plenty of water... try to have some intake every 2 hrs @ regular intervals

Sheela Manoharan

Please don't give cow milk till the baby turns one ..cow milk is high n fat content tuff for baby to digest t there are many formula milk available n market Nan pro with different stages ..ND please don't test anything on ur own without consulting a pediatric for godsake

Charandeep

Hi, have you consulted a paediatrician? It is not advisable to give cow's milk to the baby before at least a year. If mother's feed isn't sufficient, it is recommended to give formula milk to the baby. Also, even water isn't permitted to be given to the babies before 6 months, so I assume that coconut water will also not be advisable. Please see a paediatrician for your baby and seek his advice.

Parul Sehgal

tell me plz.