Feeding 6 months baby with cerelac

Lienboi Khongsai

Updated on Aug 13, 2016

My baby just turn 6 months. We just started feeding with Cerelac(Mixed Fruit) which contains apple, fiber, iron. Is it too early to be feeding with food or shall we continue. Please give some suggestions.

• 6
Lienboi Khongsai

Thanks for your experience guide dear parents. I really appreciates it.

bhuvana

Basic is always good!! (rice )I give my baby gerber oats and apple and green apple and rice and henz rice medditarian veggies coz celerac gave bad digestion problems to my baby

shruthi y

my baby is 6 months & i give her cerelac wheat apple once in morning & raagi in noon. i also give one fruit daily like mashed avcado, mashed chickoo, mashed apple or dal pani too.

Praveen Srivastava

my baby is also running on her six months i also started wid wheat apple cerelac and it resulted in constipation earlier my baby use to poop every alternate days but now she use to poop once in 3-4 days also my pediatrician told me to stop it and insisted me to give home made food so u can give lyk dal water, rice water, banana, mashed potato, boiled apple etc raagi is good i will also give it to my baby but heard it is better to start raagi from 7 month so will start it wid it after 18th of this month so if u want to start wid cerelac u can start wid wheat and apple or rice one i think starting wid mix is not good idea hope it will be helpful for u :)

Lienboi Khongsai

Thanks for the advice. Its a first time. Do you have any recommendation which specific flavour will be best.

bhuvana

Congrats!!!!!!! Ragi porridge for baby is always the best it gives bone strength and good weight or try buying 2 flavours of celerac so that u give on alternative day basis in the beginning 1st always meet a pediatric dietitian and if u have already started feeding ur baby celerac see for allergies or indigestion and immediately dis continue!!!!! All the best!!!!!