Feeding milk

Presty Selson

My baby is 1 and a half month old , I need to feed her continuously for 1 hour and more then only she will sleep. Coz of over feed she will vomit always. Kindly suggrst

• 5

Sruthi K

Hi my baby is 15 days old. He is always sleeping even he didnt wake up for milk. is it normal

Premlata Sharma

Burping after every feed should be must to avoid any stomach problems

presty selson

Thanks for your comments.

gayatri chadwa

Babies do feed for an hour or so.. its ok.. still if you feel check if the baby is latching properly.. also if milk is in enough quantity.. as for the vomit.. it might not be due to overfeed.. burp the baby after every feed... many babies vomit after feed..

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... If ur baby is having feed more than one hour then its OK. Because it's the individual need of a baby, some babies want feed only for 10 minutes n some like urs. so its normal n will settle after 3-4 months. don't worry.

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..