Feeling depressed..

Vasudha Yadav

Hello everyone I am 6 months pregnant. From last 2 weeks i m feeling very depressed.. dont know the reason and acting too aggressively over the things. Anyone has gone through the same thing? Or its an abnormal issue? Please help me out.

• 6

Ishwarya Narayanan

Hi. I had the same feeling post natal. Guys it's something to do with hormones. Do pelvic exercise after consulting with gym and yoga. It Ll help with this. Try finding time to talk with your baby as she/he can hear you. It ll soothe your mind also and ll help in planning ahead.

Vasudha Yadav

Thank you so much... its difficult but trying to enjoy.. :)

Ziya Teli

Hi.. I understand ur situation. Engage urself in doing some activity.. Listen to ur fav music. Read books of ur fav author. Happy Pregnancy !!! Njoi each and every moment as these moments will never come back.. :)

Vasudha Yadav

Thank you so mch.. i will try to do the same..

This can be a hormonal thing. Take a break... go on a small vacation, to your parents house, or just out with friends. Also, try and do some outdoor actiivty like walking or gentle yoga in outdoors.. helps release happy hormones in the blood stream

Rupal M

This is very common in pregnancy... even i went through the same. Even silly things makes us upset during this phase. Just keep urself busy in various things and this will pass soon

pregnancy

it's my 39 th week of pregnancy. just a bit nervous and excited as its my first..

Can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy?

Hii I m 20 wks pregnant , can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy.

swelling and numbness in hands and feet

hello, i am 33 week pregnant and i am facing problem of swelling in hand and fee..

Advice for high Lft and sugar in third t..

Hi Iv been diagnosed with high lft in my 4 th month and hi sugar now in my thir..

Placenta previa

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. In my level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks it was observed..

Diet

What type of diet has to be preferred to my wife during the different stages of..

nausea and vomiting

I am having excessive nausea and vomiting. its 12 weeks of pregnancy now. any ho..