Fever?

Aabha

Hi all.. my daughter is 10 and half months old. Her forehead and underarms are warm (almost hot)since today morning but when I checked her temperature, the themometer is showing 98. 7°F that means no fever as such.. so what is it? Her activity is slightly dull and she has become cranky and clingy these days. .she already has four teeth n 3 more are coming out, is it due to teething? Any mom out here has experienced this??

• 2

Aabha

Thanks Preeti.. will check again tmrw and call the doc!

preeti

It seems might be because of teething good to see pediac.

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..