Finger sucking

Powravi Kulkarni

My daughter had completed 3 months an is in her 4th month.. lately she has started sucking her fingers. Whenever she is awake she wants to put the fingers in the mouth and suck. She sometime get irritated and starts crying. I brest feed her every 2hrs. I am worried about the finger sucking. How do I stop it. She some times throws out the milk that she has drank due to this.

• 2

Zanzanil Patel

Yes ishani, children usually by 4-5 months start putting things in the mouth to chew on them because their gums are itching because of teething and if it's very painful for them they tend to be uneasy

Ishani s

Hi powravi.. It's just her fingers now.. In a month's time it will be your fingers and everything she lays her hands on. I don't have a solution actually even I am looking for an advice to how to discourage my 6 month old to put everything in his mouth. They say, babies explore with their mouths. Just check for teething because that's what my paed said, that my son is teething.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..