First Sentence

Indu

My son has just started talking ..phrasing sentences. Yesterday he had formed his first sentence - 'Aachi Mamma ho' .. and that was the moment. I was so happy ..these are some of the moments of life, when we just want that moment to be with us whole life

• 10

Indu

Payal, you are so right... My elder daughter is 4+ and I know what she thinks as u said when I made her sit for study.....

Oh yes they do Indu... and do I know it. Soon of course, they will turn 5, like mine did, and you will have to make them study and then you will be "the worst mummy in the world"... :))

Indu

Kids know what work for them and how to keep mamma happy :) They are smart ....

Nikalank Jain

A friend's son the other day came and sat in her lap and said, "You're my doll mummy, barbie mummy!" We couldn't stop laughing! How cutely devious can these little ones be. Also, clearly, the little tyke already knows how to woo the ladies!!! :D

Rashmi Balagopal

hi Indu! congratulations on the first sentence and the compliment. double whammy!!! :)

Indu

Thanks Everyone .... This is the fun of motherhood :) and indeed precious moments of the life.

Validation from your child , it cant get better than that .... congratulations indu

wow, that calls for a balle balle.. Indu from what I know of you, your boy is absolutely right!

Thats great Indu. These moments are precious indeed. Enjoy talking to your son :)

Gaurav

Congratulations and enjoy your son. These are real precious years.

Afraid of school

My baby is 1. 10 I sent him school from 5th July. He hardly went for 5 6 days...

Right age to start playschool

Hello everyone pls tell me what's the right age for playschool Nd also how to pr..

How to start baby poty training nd toile..

When nd how to start baby poty nd toilet training my baby is 1 year 4 month old

How to stop breastfeeding

My daughter is 1 year 5 month old. So I want to stop breastfeeding she want to b..

breastfeeding

my daughter is not stop breastfeeding so wht can I do to stop???

my son is 11/2yrs old he is very naughty he doesn't eat food he likes only dates..

not eating well