Travelling with Children

flight fidgeting

Nitin
All age groups

My nephew is very fidgety on the flight and makes me really fret with his wierd habits. Doesn't wear the safety belt and gives the crew a tough time.... what should i do when travelling with him the next time...

• 1

Dear Nitin , No child likes to be bound to a chair or told again and again the same things .. when i travel i always carry my music and that helps my child a lot , i also make sure i have some interactive game that i play with her and sometimes it is as simple as playing tic tac toe or pictionary which can be done with a paper and pen ... last but not the least before getting on the flight i always have a grown up talk with my kid ; how what ever she does reflects on her as well as me... that does it . If you treat them like a grown up they sometimes behave like one... happy travelling...