Travelling with Children

flight fidgeting

Nitin

My nephew is very fidgety on the flight and makes me really fret with his wierd habits. Doesn't wear the safety belt and gives the crew a tough time.... what should i do when travelling with him the next time...

• 1

Dear Nitin , No child likes to be bound to a chair or told again and again the same things .. when i travel i always carry my music and that helps my child a lot , i also make sure i have some interactive game that i play with her and sometimes it is as simple as playing tic tac toe or pictionary which can be done with a paper and pen ... last but not the least before getting on the flight i always have a grown up talk with my kid ; how what ever she does reflects on her as well as me... that does it . If you treat them like a grown up they sometimes behave like one... happy travelling...

food while travelling

meri baby ko abi cold aur cough h him 18nov ko udaipur ja rhe hai plz suggest me..

travelling with new born

when can i travel

Travelling makes me scary with my younge..

My experience of travelling with the younger kid of mine is not a good one... So..

Weekly discussion

It is parentune Discussion time:   With winter vacations around the corne..

Ideal weekend outing in Delhi

Hi, Could you suggest a good weekend outing for my neice and me somewhere in De..

The ideal getaway for a mother and daugh..

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her..

train travel with a toddler

Please suggest the do's and don'ts as this is my first train trip alone with my..

creche on the way to manali

hi... we are going for a 3 day extended weekend trip by road to manali.... would..