Fluency

Bunty Kumar

My son understand words and also repeats but he doesn't speak as fluently as he suppose to speak , he understand everything and knows everything but wouldn't repeat as fluently as suppose to be Will put him in play school next week Any help in that

• 2

Keerthana S

If receptive language is good he will catch up soon just keep speaking to him and create opportunities for him to speak ask and reply

Monica Sanadhay

Bunty, it all depends on how we communicate with our kids as to make them comfortable with any language. If he is able to express himself then you need not worry but to be patient. In my son's class we have American kids who may not speak runny language but express themselves well. So keep trying to get your son into the habit of answering in English only and he ll be there.

Tracing

my son is 4 year old .He can't trace the dotted line. How can I help him to trac..

working mom looking for schools with day..

hello Evryone I am looking for schools with after school care hours for schools..

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..