Special Needs

Flying with a 2. 5 month old need help

Aanchal Thacker Kewlani

Old suggest fir precautions n care to be taken while flying m going ngp inDore cmng back in evening so will b flying twice in a day Pls help

aanchal thacker kewlani

Tysm everyone had a wonderful flight twice I took flight in a day n it was flawless he enjoyed his first flight like anything .... and all the tips were useful

Rohini Motwani

Hello, i was worried during my babys first air travel at 3 months of her age.. Yeah all r correct here try to feed ur baby while takeoff n landing this is is very important as it will prevent any earache to baby.. But if she is slept already no need to worry dont wake her up, let her sleep.. No any ear drops required

Aabha

Hi.. I travelled with my 3 month old baby by air.. and yes it was a bit difficult to breastfeed her in the aircraft as the seats r so close.. and unfortunately they were all men surrounding me and my mom.. I was feeling awkward but had to do it as nobody suggested to use a pacifier.. If your baby is sleeping then you need not feed by waking him/her up.. keep a collection of his/her fav toys and some new ones too.. generally such young babies sleep most of the travel time so not to worry too much.. All the best and take care!

Tejal Singh

Hi aachal, Feeding yes, but I am not able to imaging how to feed baby in such atmosphere???? Let c

BHAWANA BAHL

Hi Feeding your baby during landing and take off is the best you can do. you can once consult your pedetrician before leaving . generally Dr avoid giving medicines at such young age.

aanchal thacker kewlani

Ha I do have time will b travelling on Friday . pacifier shuould not b used ....according to few articles that I read ....instead should be fed while take off n landing

Tejal Singh

Hi, Same with me, will be flying with my 3 months baby to Nagpur. For that I will consult my pediatric, last time she suggested me to put pacifier in baby mouth while takeoff n down. My frd's doctor has given her ears drop for baby. So different Dr different approach. If u have time its better u consult ur pediatric once.

sweating

my baby is sweating from back head area is it major problem in summer

oil massage

hi , my baby girl is 6 months old . i want to know which oil massage is best for..

How to set routine for a five month old..

My baby internal clock has not yet clicked in, so her sleeping pattern is very u..

vacation trip

we planning to go for outing 5/7 days to Manali ..and other cool temp places aft..

baby's poop

My baby is three n half month old. Today my baby's colour of poop suddenly chang..

how to introduce cows milk

I have been trying to give cows milk to my kid before she fall asleep... but in..

boy name

suggest me some names starting with p