Food chart for fussy eater

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. My 2 year old son is a very fussy eater. He needs to eat evsry 2 to 3 hours. And evey time he needs something new. I want food chart fod him in a way that i caan hide vsggies and dal.

Priyanka Baragade

Vey helpful info thnk u all

Aditi Mankad

Thank u so much shalini ad sowmya. I will surely try.

Sowmya

I have a fussy eater too :( I usually puaree most of the vegs and add to dosa/idli batter. Also, I make chapathi dough using the purees.... so, each day the colour of the chapathi is different and my son is interested to eat!!!!

shalinivarora

Hi aditi.. even my son is also very fussy in foods. He is going to complete 5 in December. He mostly try new dishes for him. He likes pizza very much bt i make bread pizza wth whole wheat bread and lots of vegetables. U can also try dal ka paratha,rawa uttapam with choped veggies inside, oats upma, daliya etc. In all these receipes u can use veggies of ur choice. Hope it will help.

Fridge food ( freezer ) for babies

Is Food kept in fridge or freezer are good for babies ( 14 months ).

food & weight increase

hi tell healthy food and weight increase food how to feed

For deit

hello everyone.... nice to see you all here.... i am having 2 kids... both boy n..

Not eating solid food

my child is 1 year and 4 months he doesn't want to eat , he is thin . and day by..

can I can give 1 egg daily my one year daughter

can I give bread to my 1 yr 5 months daughter

plz suggest me 18month old baby ko raat me specially kya khana du..... all my i..