food for 4 months

Poonam Moolchandani

Mar 15, 2013

Dear All, My daughter is gonna be 4 months and i have kept her in day care . presently giving her lactogen 1 along with my milk . please advise me what else can i start with any liquids or the receipes which is good for her .   i just feed her thrice in a day rest she is on formula milk.   Regards   Poonam

• 7

Tanuja Sodhi

Hi... Neetu has given sound advice. Recommend you wait till the baby turns 6 months. As of now, all she needs is breast milk and formula milk.

neha pastakia

Hi all, the link that neetu put up for food recipe has been a blessing for me too. its just that i still need to figure if i can i give my 6 plus month son most of the recipes listed?

Rachna Mishra

Hi!poonam you can start solids once the baby is 6months old till than its better keep her on formula milk only

Aashna

Hi Poonam. I agree with Neetu here. Your baby does not need any other food besides breast milk or formula until 6 months of age. But many people do start giving solids to some babies from 4 months, but it is not compulsory. You could wait for a couple of months to introduce your baby to other food.

Poonam Moolchandani

thanks a ton for the advise. this site is really been a blessing to me ..

As for liquids, my ped advised to refrain from giving him anything apart from formula milk n breast feed..

Hi Poonam, solids can be started once the baby is 6 months old. Here is a comprehensive blog you can refer once its time - https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...