Food for 6 month baby

Priyanka

How to start giving semi solids to my 6 month baby. He is only on breast feed till now. What to give, in how much quantity and in what interval. And also can give sippy cup to my baby. Can any1 give me proper diet chatt for baby.

• 2

Priyanka

@Aabha.... Thanks...

Aabha

Hi Priyanka.. you can have a look at the website www. mylittlemoppet. com If you register they give a diet chart every month acc to your baby's age.. they have many Indian first food recipes.. Yes you can start giving water through sippy cup to your baby!

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..