food for 6 month baby

Harshika Dhanani

Updated on Jan 20, 2017

please suggest foods for 6 month baby

• 15
Amit Chhabra

cn I giv curdtto 5 mnth baby

Darshpreet Kaur

you can give him sweet potatoes.. just stem and it and blend it with baby milk or blend with water into smooth paste.. your baby will love it and it's an excellent food for baby weight gain.. Apart from this give boil carrot again blend with milk or water... like this u can give him many vegetables... don't give much fruits now as it's winter after winter u can give him puree of apple, banana , banana and avacado.. can also add bit of spinach in his receipes.. I used spinach with sweet potatoes.. don't use sugar or salt for baby.. you can also use sprouted ragi powder as it's an excellent source of weight gain and very good for baby to sweeten it you can add soft dates in it and blend it ..babies enjoy this taste.. u can make smooth suji halwa with dates .

Chitwan Kapoor

u can give homemade cerelac,suji kheer,Dalia,khichdi... and provide him milk on time

S ISHA

give masoor dal plus carrot boiled water. I am sure baby likes it because carrot gives sweet taste to daal water

Priyanka Tamot

Hi Deepti R, if your baby's weight is increasing, then do not worry about vomiting. Probably he takes in more than required. But if his weight is not increasing, then go to the doctor. Even my son has same problem. he pukes quite a lot. But doctor told me not to worry.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs