Food Habits

Sakchi Varma

Hi, my 18 month old is refusing food these days and is not ready to eat anything. Today he refused having milk also. It has never happened with him earlier and literally he starves himself. Am not able to figure out solution for the same.

• 1

Hi Sakchi, Children at this age start understanding the meaning of no and enjoys saying no and refusing everything serves to them. But you may try giving variety so that they can get attracted to something new and might like to try that. Here is a blog which gives some ideas for some healthy and fun food options for toddlers. Here is the link- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

Combination of food

Can i give curd with egg and fish to my 2. 3 yr old daughter ?

sleep prib

hii.. my sin is 18month old..... wo sota hi nahi hai.. raat me har adhe ghante k..

suffering from fever

can anyone suggest home remedy for 2 years old child suffering from fever...

my periods and weight problem

mujhai c section sai baby hua tha jo ab 13 months ka h laikin after delivery me..

hai my daughter is suffering from cough

suffering from cough from 10 days she's not at all eating the food so please wha..

Breastfeed problem

Mne meri beti ko breastfeed krana 5mnth k baad band ker diya tha. Uske baad milk..

feeder habit

hi my daughter is 2. 5 yrs old but she is not drinking milk without feeder? how..