Food & Nutrion

Chitra Jesu

hai, i have 1year 3months old daughter what kind of food i can give?she is not at all drinking water what to do for that? anybody can suggest me please.

• 2

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi, generally kids like to copy adults in all ways, whether it is drinking or eating or lifestyle. So my suggestion is try to give her water in a small glass or different animal shaped water bottle which should attract her to drink in it. Hope this will definitely work for you.

nazia shaikh

Try to give her warm water since children are used to drinking breast milk which is not room temperature but a little warmer. If even this doesnt work out mix the water with a teaspoon of honey.

Fridge food ( freezer ) for babies

Is Food kept in fridge or freezer are good for babies ( 14 months ).

food & weight increase

hi tell healthy food and weight increase food how to feed

For deit

hello everyone.... nice to see you all here.... i am having 2 kids... both boy n..

Not eating solid food

my child is 1 year and 4 months he doesn't want to eat , he is thin . and day by..

can I can give 1 egg daily my one year daughter

can I give bread to my 1 yr 5 months daughter

plz suggest me 18month old baby ko raat me specially kya khana du..... all my i..