Food supplement dose for below 12 months baby

Shatabdi Saha

How much amount of Zincovit/ multi vitamins should be given to a baby who is below 12 months( mine is 3 months old) ? I have consulted 2 doctors, one has told to given 6 drops/ day, other suggested for 1 ml/ day. After giving 1 ml/ day, her weight is increasing like 1 kg/ week, I am pretty much confused what to do, the doctor also given separately vitamin D drops (1ml).

Harika Jakka

Hi Saha , these multi-vitamin drops should be given for 1yr .As ur lo is 3months old u can give .5 ml per day in two divided doses .there will be no problem in giving these drops

Payal Shah

Wen babies do nt gain weight on mothers milk this drops r suggested.. ask ur doc y is it necessary wen u r bf ur baby n hez gaining weight on ur milk

Hi Shatabdi, considering your baby is only 3 months, she should be on breastmilk only. On breastmilk, for the baby to gain this much weight seems a little unnatural. Go in for a medical opinion.

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight