Food things

Bharathi Gururajan

my daughter completed six months now what things can i start to eat for her

• 1

Priya Yadav

My paedetrician advised me to start with Dal water, 10 ml, 20 ml, 20 ml and Max 30 ml in a week and no other food in a week. Similarly started rice water in a very low quantity 10 ml, 20 - 30 ml in a week, and then started adding green boiled vegetable water... just start on a low and don't introduce any new idea food in next three days... also increase the quantity slowly.. Also, avoid salt and sugar. Keep them minimal. Salt is tough for babies kidney to breakdown and sugar also have tooth decay and other issues. My paedetrician advised me a no of things at the time of vaccination scheduled at 6 month end. If you are going for same, consult him for same

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..