Food to be given to my 11 month old son

Deepa Krishna

Which food should I give to increase weight of my 11 mth old son & to look chubby.

• 10
Bhagyashree Paul

my baby is 10 month old. his weight is 7. 7. what I will give to him for weight gain??

Miki Mistry

Hi Deepa my son is als 10 month old he seems like ur son.. even he eat daily 3 fruits ,nuts etc.. bt he looks normal nt chubby..

Suvarna Dheeraj

which bottles have to prefer for babies is it steel r plastic?

RAJESWARI GANGANA

how to sterilize feeding bottle....

puloma pandey

evry pulses you can give specially moong daal as it is eaisy to digest mix spinach with it and simply boil.

Deepa Krishna

Thank you for ur valuable time.

puloma pandey

if he is having teeth you can give evry whole fruit and dryfruits otherwise give grated fruits and powdered dry fruits. if he is not suffering ftom cold you can give oranges, banana, pomegranate, grapes etc. in dryfruits you can give 2 overnight soaked almond, cashews (in less amount, around 3-4 pieces thrice in a week), walnut, and other nuts.

Deepa Krishna

Which pulses & how to give?

Deepa Krishna

how to give dry fruits & fruits?Which fruits is good to be given

puloma pandey

hi Deepa, if your baby is healthy and active dont worry about chubbyness as some kids are born to be thin. Anyways you can give boiled potato, banana milk, various pulses, dryfruits.