Food & Walking

Divya Shah

My daughter is 1. 5 years old she is still not walking as her all teeth came out. she is just crawling not able to stand by herself, if we hold his hand than only able to walk.. i m much worried about her. In walker she is running but by herself she is afraid. She is not drinking Milk also. As I am a working Women feeding was left and she is not having habit of bottle also. So please suggest me In compare to milk which food i should Provide her and when she will able to walk.

• 3

Sharada

We never put baby in walker though we had one which neighbour gave. The baby puts pressure on Waller to walk and when left to walk independently she fails to walk because that support isn't there. Give her daily warm oil massage preferably with Dabur Lal tel and give her calcium tonic after checking with doc. Help her walk by herself and u give her support while walking. She will definitely walk. This is what I did. Hope this helps u.

Nisha Wadia

Try variety in food. Give khichdi, dal-roti, pauva, upma, wheat thuli.... dont add red chilli. But u can add salt n turmeric powder. My baby loves this way. N ya pauva n upma as we eat but less spicy.

preeti

Dont worry she will start walking soon

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation