Food

Sharon David

Hello.... my son. 15 months old and is bored of eating the same moong dal khichdi and daliya for lunch and dinner..... i still serve him pureed food as he has got only four teeth... kindly suggest me sum gud recipes fr his lunch, dinner and breakfast too.... thanks..

• 2

Hi Sharon. Try to move on to chunky food from pureed food. Babies have a srtong gum and can chew well even if they have a few teeth. Try giving him pastas, broken pieces of cookies, cornflakes etc to experience the different textures of food.

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Sharon, I feel your son is old enough to eat the usual lunch and dinner that you prepare for yourself at home everyday. That includes all the vegetables, curries, dal. Mash the rice along with the prepared vegetable and dal and feed him(not very spicy though). His taste buds will develop eventually!! Hope this helps!!! Happy parenting!!!

is nan pro friend for 4 month old child

is nan pro friend for 4 month old child. is baby bottle harmful for infants.. ??

Food

Hi, my baby is 7 months old.. Shal I give raggi pottridge daily to him. does th..

food for six month baby

hello friends.. can i give lauki to my daughter..

Giving ORS

my baby is 7 th month old. is it safe to giving ORS to my baby

about food

am Karunasri my daughter age is 7 months old . she is not eating any thing like..

i with month i can have food to my baby

i with month i can have food to my baby

what should i feed my baby of 11 years old except milk