Food

Saranya Duraisami

Hi.. my boy is in his 4 th month.. im giving him only mother feed and sometimes water... but now a days he is not drinking milk properly.. instead playing a lot.. he become thin.. im worried about this.. but other things are all normal... playing well.. sleeping good.. peeing is also normal.. what shall i do to make him to drink more milk?

• 2

saranya duraisami

Thank you nikita sis

Hi Saranya, It is a natural growth pattern of children when they start exploring other things around them and feeding becomes a secondary priority. Like you have mentioned, if the other things are normal, then don't worry about him looking thinner. If his weight is ok, then don't stress. It is important developmental stage of the child when he wants to play more than feed. Also, remember, unlike adults, a child will not be able to suppress his hunger and will feed when hungry. So enjoy and relax.

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..