Food

Mamta Hemrajani

My daughter is 9 months old. Her weight is 7 kgs. Birth weight was 2. 8 kgs. I feed her khichri, daliya, sooji kheer, saboodana kheer and sometimes phool makhana kheer. Apart from dis i feed her 1 fruit daily like banana chikkoo guava. Is this ok?

• 3

Aabha

If u mean commercial butter.. then it is best to avoid because it contains a lot of salt which is not good for our babies at this age.. you can substitute butter with homemade ghee. My paed had said ok for bread but somehow I don't feel like giving my 9 mnth old daughter now.

Mamta Hemrajani

Is it right to give baby brown bread butter

Aabha

Hi Mamta.. you can give her oats apple/banana porridge, dry fruits powder can be added in any of her food too. Also you can start some green leafy veggies, beet, and if you eat non veg you can give her egg-properly boiled both the white and yellow parts, chicken broth. Roti can also be given in daal or milk. At the same time don't forget to wait for 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Some babies are allergic to eggs so we have to be careful! Happy parenting!

fenugreek

i have read that fenugreek increases breast milk. How to take fenugreek seeds nd..

my baby is 8 month old and her weight i..

what should I give her to eat so that she can gain some weight

routine for 8 months baby

Please suggest me a proper routine for eight month baby including time and gap b..

Healthy food for baby

health and care

milk

my baby will be 6 month on 25th may... can I start milk.. & which milk should I..

feed

can I feed false food to my baby.. ??

water

my baby will be 6month on 25th may... can I start water.. ???and which water sh..