fooding

Sudipta

Hi can i give curd with egg yolk? my baby is 2. 5 yr old she dont like egg so sometime i used to mash yolk with curd and give... is it ok???plz reply

• 3
Vidisha

The egg white, being odorless, seems a better choice to get your child egg-friendly. Since it is rich in good proteins, try giving with plain salt and pepper or similar seasoning. Yolk, though rich in Vit D, has a stench and is sometimes tough to eat. Plain omlette with little butter, salt, pepper, and a spoonful of milk, with little tomato sauce as a condiment, may also work. Hope you can soon find a variation that your child likes. Eating egg is a habit that helps for lifetime. Widely available, healthy, and easy-to-prepare, they are a good choice.

sudipta

thnx dyuti.. ya i give boiled egg

Dyuti

Hi Sudipta. Do you boil the egg and then mix with the yolk? I suppose yolk mixed with a little yogurt is ok and if your child seems to be able to digest it. If she seems uncomfortable- gets upset stomach, gas or the like, then I suggest you avoid mixing it. You could try mixing boiled egg yolk with her lunch (I used to mix with khichri or rice and curry). Lets see what the other fellow parents have to say though :)

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs