Foot hands and mouth ...

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... my son is 7 1/2 year has a red rashes in his hands and legs ... any medicine .... Please suggest it ... r any body has face the same problem

• 1

Carol

Pallavi, Does he also have sore throat, runny nose and slight fever? If so it may be Hand foot mouth disease which is a viral disease that causes small blisters inside the mouth and/or gums, in hands and legs too. There is no specific treatment for it. But you can provide only symptomatic relief. Give Paracetamol for fever (avoid aspirin as he is too small), rinse mouth with salt water (1/2 tsp of salt to a glass of water) for mouth blisters, keep him well hydrated. give sufficient fluid. Give extra fluid in case he has fever. it can spread by nose and throat discharge saliva, the fluid from the ruptured blisters and feces of infected person. Thorough hand wash after touching any nose or throat discharge or after using toilet is mandatory. Do not send him to school till he recovers. The symptoms may remain for a week or a little more than that.

Smelling Mouth

My 6 years old boy use to do brush twice a day and drink ample amount of water....

tonsillitis

my son has tonsillitis problem how can I improve this,doctors suggest to operate..

eating habbit

my 8yrs old son is not eating by his own. if v feed him then he eats properly .s..

pls help me... my son is 8 year s old. h..

kya karu ssmajh nahi aara.. woh bhi chata but control nahi kar pata

skin rashes (infection)

hi all, my son is 7 years old and he is getting rashes or blisters kind of thing..

teeth

mere bete k upar k two teeth January me tute the abi tak ni aaye. what is the r..

excessive sweating

what can I do to control too much of sweating in palms n feet?