for controll agressiveness

Deepali Soni

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they didnt share things with each other...

• 2

hi Deepali Soni! sibling rivalry is the most common concern shared by parents . fights are part of all relationships and are healthy if within limits but if these turn ugly more often and include name calling, hitting each other without the concern of hurting each other or not talking to each other for more than two to three days , it's definitely a cause of concern. in this case u need to intervene and lay down some rules. No hitting, No name-calling, No bitching and No shouting at each other. if all this happens then u could tell them both of them will be punished and will have to loose on their priveleges as well ,irrespective of who started it and whose fault was it. involve them in activities where there have to work together as a unit. also praise them when they are good to each other, support and respect each other. hooe this helps!!

Shreya Rajvanshi

What is the age difference between them? You may sit with them and talk to them. However, ensure that whenever they are fighting never to take anyone's side as that would create resentment in the other child.

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..

hw to keep my7 years old kid busy in sum..

hw to make my 7 yrs. old son busyhe is hyper

behavior

My son is 6. 5 year old .he is aggressive nature. plz suggest.

school phobia

my child age is 3years 3 months .when she was 2. 5 years old she is going to pla..

Talking too much

Hi friends,My son is 4 year old .He is started to talking after 2 yr. But now he..