Formula milk along with other fruits

Siddharth Singhvi

Hello guys my kid is 6 mnths and few days old my wife feels her breastfeeding is not enough for him he is hungry every hour and he has not gained much weight.. we have started with apple banana and khichidi but some how we feel he needs more so we are thinking of starting with formula milk .. he is almost 7 mnths old .. is there any advice you guys could help us with :) thank you

• 2

radhika tuniki

U can even try small portions of mashed potato.. which helps the baby to gain weight..

Sunita

I think you could have two portions of food per day. One being khichdi with some vegetable like carrot, papaya and one being fruit. I have seen if you make thin puree and make it warm by baby has it happily and takes more amount

hi my son is 5 months old when did start food and what will taken receipes for h..

baby weight

my girl baby be is 2. 900kg then 45days weight is 4. 00 kg it is normal

feed for baby

can I give wheat roti to my 7 month baby?

Food

My baby is 5 months old. What can I start giving him and what intervals. As I am..

food to eat

hi my son will complete its 6th month on 30 may can u plz tell me what food shou..

suggest food

night food

Hi mommies, My son is 10 months old. Suggest me some easy digestion dinner recip..

vomiting

my baby 7 months old. she taken food that would be vomited all. she taking food..