Formula Milk

Nidhi Gupta

Hi,   My daughter is 9 months old and my doctor told me not to give cow milk till one year , so suggest me the best formula milk. And also she is not gaining weight. Whart can I do for it?

Weight gain differs in different children. If your daughter is active and happy, your doctor would tell you not to worry about weight. However you should get her checked. I used NAN for my daughter. They have formula for different age groups.

Aashna

Hi Nidhi. Lactogen has been used by many mothers over the years. I think it is safe and reliable. Please speak to her doctor on how to increase her weight, if that is concerning you.

Hi Nidhi. Cow's milk lacks the essential nutrients required for the growth and development of a baby under one year of age. It may also be difficult to digest. I have known my friends and relatives use Nestle's Lactogen or NAN for their babies. You can try either one. If you feel your daughter has not been gaining weight, please check with her doctor. Babies and children often go through phases where their food habits and tastes change. Nevertheless, please speak to her doctor about her weight. Hope this helps.

vomiting

my baby 7 months old. she taken food that would be vomited all. she taking food..

8 month old baby not eat anything beside..

health care is it bcz of cold ?

lactogen regarding

hii everyone..... m baby is 3 nd half mnths old i jst want to knw tht for how lo..

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..

fruit intake for my LO who is 10 months..

hii all... my daughter is 10 months now but she doesnt like fruits at all in any..

curd

my baby 7 months old. Can I feed curd to her n how much quantity pls tell me.