Formula Milk

Nidhi Gupta

Updated on Dec 17, 2012

Hi,   My daughter is 9 months old and my doctor told me not to give cow milk till one year , so suggest me the best formula milk. And also she is not gaining weight. Whart can I do for it?

• 3

Weight gain differs in different children. If your daughter is active and happy, your doctor would tell you not to worry about weight. However you should get her checked. I used NAN for my daughter. They have formula for different age groups.

Aashna

Hi Nidhi. Lactogen has been used by many mothers over the years. I think it is safe and reliable. Please speak to her doctor on how to increase her weight, if that is concerning you.

Hi Nidhi. Cow's milk lacks the essential nutrients required for the growth and development of a baby under one year of age. It may also be difficult to digest. I have known my friends and relatives use Nestle's Lactogen or NAN for their babies. You can try either one. If you feel your daughter has not been gaining weight, please check with her doctor. Babies and children often go through phases where their food habits and tastes change. Nevertheless, please speak to her doctor about her weight. Hope this helps.

not eating any food

my baby is going to complete 10 month. still he does not take any type of food o..

nutrition &health

my baby is now of 7&1/2months... till 6months she were healthy n her weight was..

Bottle Feeding

My daughter is 9 months of age but doesn't take bottle feed, she left it at 5 mo..

Baby food

My baby is 9months I give her healthy mix powder (Ragi rice wheat badam kaju gre..

Raagi

Hello everyone, can someone pls share good recipes of raagi for my 6 months old..

Feeding issue

hi guys, My son is 3months old and he don't take Formula milk. he taking only m..

Hi my girl is 7month old can I give fruit juice.. what are the fruits I can give..

solids suggestions

I just started solids to my kid. any suggestions plz