Formula or toned milk? Which is best?

Jaya Sahni

Updated on Jan 20, 2017

Hello friends... my baby is 4. 5 months old. I cant breastfeed her as i am a diabetic person. i was giving her similac neosure. But some days ago my doc advice me to give her toned milk. But after having toned milk she got stomach infection. Now i am confused which milk is best? Formula or toned? Plz suggest..

• 29
Anu

hi ramya mahibala from which month u started nan pro for ur baby please tell me .bcoz my bm is not sufficient for my baby. he s 2 months old. not sleeping in daytime

Jaya Sahni

Thank you so much everyone.. i am so relieved and thank ful to all of you... sometimes we as a mother have questions that could be answered only by a mother.. in that case this app do wonders.. thank you each and everyone..

Aman kang

nan pro one is best for baby.

Deepthi Anil

What about coconut milk. can we give that it's natural right. And my sis law used to give coconut milk in ragi after 28th day.

Urvashi

enfamil is the best. ..can give without any worries. ..giving to my son from day one. ..as I could not breastfeed him... recommended by Dr.

Ramya Mahibala

Hi Jaya don't worry about it. U give NAN PRO formula milk. It's good for infants.. By doctor's advice I'm also giving that to my baby.

Bhavya Pottim

good for your help you are the way you can

Khushbu Burnwal

cow's milk shud not be given before 1 year . give FM nano pro 1 or enfamil a+ stage 1.

Surbhi Arora

hi, try Similac organic milk formula for your little one. its good and very similar to breastfeed milk. avoid giving cow milk to baby since you don't know whether the cow is fit or not. try amul milk it's good. most importantly sterilised bottle every time before you feed your child. hope it works.

Nupur Gupta

Similac neosure is for premies, u shd give Similac advance stage 1. dunno why ur doc didn't recommend it

Siri

NanPro is best FM. Sometimes i'm using it as topfeed for my lo. It is better to avoid cow milk or other milk to infants till one year age, as they are prone to bacteria and may lead to infection.

Heena Sherawat

cows milk is best for babies all baby foods have harmful chemical in them including powdered milk if possible give her cows milk n that to Indian cow which is very rare now a days

Meenakshi Chugh

Hi Jaya, You can give FM to your lo... Nan Pro 1 is good FM.... but I need to ask 1 thing... why you not Breastfeed your baby.... coz diabetes is not an issue for breastfeed

Sindhu Mritu

man or dexolac suits

Leena Aradhye Joshi

nan pro 1 is best formula milk as per my experience. I am also giving my baby nan pro since 4 months of age. she has no digestive problems. no toned or outside milk till one year of the baby.

V H

NAN is best .don't give animal milk till 1 year

Leena Aradhye Joshi

Sriya Banerjee

give lactogen 1 or nan pro 1 toned milk is a strict NO for infants under 1YEAR of age!

Rukmini vaidya

hey Jaya.. formula is best for d baby till 1 d baby turns 1, my little one is 7 months old.. I partially breast feed her and give her nan pro 2 after 6 months.. any animal milk must only be given post 1 yr only..

Sakshi Dwivedi

continue with formula milk. I gave formula feeds to my lo along with bf. post six months start including toned milk however in small ratio, example one portion of toned milk and 2 portions of formula milk, gradually increase the ratio.

Kruti Sarma

FM.. I top nt dd with similac advanced 1 if required. it's so far the best brand as quoted by my ped. I suggest any other milk than breast or formula should be introduced after one year.

Suman Fandian

hey jaya.. start formula milk for ur baby.. i was having low milk supply so i started top feed for my baby. my mother in law gave cow milk dat didnt suit my baby. i also gave toned milk but same problm occur dn i started formula milk dat suited my baby.. nan pro 1 is best so u can starts wid it. dnt give toned milk or cow milk.. lots of lv n care for ur baby☺

Rohni Deshpande

Nan pro 1 is best as its probiotic so easy to digest

Vijaya

toned milk was not good at this time atleast for 6months breastfeed r formula milk was good. babies digestive system not at all prepared for toned milk digestion. please take care of your baby.

Ridhima jain

My Baby takes similac advance stage 1. our pediatric strictly said no for toned milk. Formula feed is right for babies. But nothing compares to breastfeed, that's the best.

jyotika thakur

Similac is the good option, as suggested by your doctor....

Aman kang

nan pro one is best milk .I was used it for my daughter from one month. now she is 2years 2 month. nd she is fine and active

T Jyothsna

Hi baby is too small to digest toned milk go back to formula milk only

Rim

It's better to give ur daughter formula milk.. once, she is around 9 months u can start with toned milk. Add vavding in milk - boil it - strain n give it to ur child.