Frequent cold

Shalaka Karmalkar

My child is 16 months old and has severe cold every month followed by fever. What could be the reason? Doctors says she is all well. Any home remedies?

• 4

Shalaka Karmalkar

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions

Srishti Agarwal

Hi shalaka, It's cold nowdays and winter season is also next door, so cough and cold is common but I use a home remedy in winters for common cold. In 50-60 ml of oil (any baby oil or coconut oil) soak 5-8 crushed cloves for 2-3 hrs and boil it, cool it down and use it for baby massage twice a day on back and chest. Hope u will feel difference after 2-3 weeks. Use it fresh as much as possible, the effect of clove will reduce day by day. Hope it will help. It's good for adults too....

Parimala Kopalle

You can start homeopathic medicines as they do not have any side effects, also you can give him chywanprash as it increase s resistance. See to it if he is allergic to dust, cold items etc. Any way cold is a common thing in children due to change of season.

archana j

u can give the ayurvedic ghutti which u will get in any store. if u get of balaji tambe it is good or dabur also good. also u can start homeopathic medicine for immunity this helps to increase his immunity. also if possible increase his intake for fruits and veggies. in case if he is fussy eater try making soup and feed him. also include pulses and oats in his diet to increase immunity.

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation