Frequent vomiting and burping for my daughter(3 months)

Shatabdi Saha

My daughter is around 3 months old. since last 1 week she is vomiting and burping at a frequent interval. she is only taking the breast milk. we have consulted the doctor and he have told that it is due to gas in her stomach and have asked to take colicaid drops for next few days. also doctor told us that she is having mild cough and for that also she is taking medicine. She has already started the medication but still the vomiting have not reduced. just wanted to know if this behavior of her is normal or not. did anybody faced this kind of issue before. any leads on this will be really helpfull.

Shatabdi Saha

Thank you Mohanapriya, can you please let me know how to make jeera water, I mean is it with whole jeera or jeera dust I need to boil water ?

Mohanapriya J

Hi, Even my son had the same problem.. Even after burp he would vomit.. It would be better if u could eat or drink anything that helps for digestion.. Eg drink jeera water or eat beetle leaves so that it would help for digestion..

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..