Fruits for babies

Jaya Krish

Hi all.. what fruits can be given to 8month old baby.. I tried boiled apple but he doesn't like to have it. Also pls suggest how can I make him to eat apple

Sandhya m

try grating apple in a spoon.. its easy to feed even when you are out.. and always buy Kashmir apple.. and not imported apple will be juicy.. and little sour.. whereas Kashmir apple is sweet

Naveena

What food can I give for 6 months old baby

jaya krish

Thanks nikita And abha

Aabha

Hi Jaya you can give all types of fruits.. no problem. Do not give too much of citrus fruits though as of now.. you can grate apple and give, it tastes better than boiled apple, you can also try steaming the apple.

try mashed banana, mashed cheeku etc. , boiled mashed potato, lauki, etc. you can flavour with a bit of butter. if the child doesn't like apple, don't serve it to him for a few days and introduce again after a gap

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..