FUSSY EATER.. HATES FOOD .

Moksh Sinha

My son is 4yr old. He totally dislikes to eat any food and drink milk. he feels eating as a punishment for him and runs away when see the food. We used to feed him by diverting his mind from food, like by letting him to watch tv, playing games in mobile etc. Please mummies suggest ways ..

• 1

Mehak

Hi Moksh, I think you should not engage your child in tv watching and games because it might be helpful in short term but it would have adverse effects in the long term. Be a role model for your child. Just try to make meal time a fun time and all members should get together to eat. Show excitement for favorite dishes and try to understand the choices of your child too. Hope it helps

my daughter does not eat vegetables... I tried to give her many times but she do..

she doesn't eat foods

need healthy and easy lunch recipes

not needed rice recipes

drinking milk a big problem

my daughter doesn't like 2 drink milk at all. if forced to drink thn she vomitz...

dry fruits in summer

can we give walnut in summer??

what is required in daily diet

when the baby is very choosy in food than what to do