fussy eater

Rajat

Updated on Dec 22, 2014

Ever since the weather has changed my child is giving me lots of problem in eating food. is it happening with other children as well.

• 5
Megha

Rajat it's the same problem with my son. However he has no problem in eating in the afternoon... but does not want to eat in the evening so that's the time I try giving him milk or fruits. Or he could also keep munching if he likes dry fruits like kishmish or any other.

Hi Rajat, even my children are bothering me a lot. They don't want to eat, just be lazy, hate being inside the house. so i guess alll childrne are affected.

Heena

Hi Rajat, it depends on the age of the child. But weather change does disturb children sometimes as they do not want to get out of the bed in the morning, hate being stuck inside the house etc.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Rajat, this is common with very small children whose body cycles need to get readjusted to the daylight hour changes. In winter, the nights are longer and sunlight hours are fewer and so the body takes time to adjust. So, don't worry. Let your child be. offer small frequent meals, give him enough play and he should be okay. hope this helps.

Hi Rajat, it is possible that your child is not getting enough exercise to burn all the food he is eating and so probably he is feeling full always.

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs