Fussy eater

Swagata Bhattacharya

My 5yr old daughter is a very fussy eater. still now I have to feed her. Before going to school she just has a cup of Bournvita and doesn't finish her tiffin as well. I send whatever she likes but it comes back just like that. The only answer she gives me is "I was not hungry". Please help.

Hi Swagata Bhattacharya You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/9-easy-ways-to-handle-fussy-eaters/447

Nutrition

What kind of food is most good.. Tasty and like by kids

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..

eating food

hi ,my son doesn't eat food even total day also until i make him to eat with my..

about snacks in the school

Now school is going to start but always I will think about snacks. I don't like..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

food &nutrition

how to make a delicious and healthy foos

bottle feeding

how to stop bottle feeding.. any suggestions pls.... then how to make egg intere..