Fussy Eating

Neha Netragaonkar

Apr 21, 2014

Hi all. My son is 3. 5 yrs old. He is pretty much a fussy eater wen it cums to eating Chapati Sabzi n Daal Rice which is d basic food which v should hv everyday. He loves parathas though. So i make a lot of Parathas like paneer, cheese, green leafy veggies, aalu. He also loves cutlets. I make cutlets of beetroot, corn, paneer, carrots, green peas n coated with egg instead of suji(rava). He also likes dosa n uttappa. He also loves fruits but eats only in vry small quantity, n drinks plenty of coconut water in summers. Sometimes all d veggies cannot be put in cutlets and parathas. I want him to get into d habit of eating chapati sabzi daal rice also. He only eats completly non spicy food( only namak n haldi n without chilli or chili powder) So if v go to someone else house he will go hungry n keep geting cranky bt wil not eat even mildly spiced food. Pls tel me hw do i make him eat.

• 1

Hi Neha! Here is a link to similar parent talk and a parenting blog that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/fussy-eater/820 http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fail-again-with-a-fussy-eater8-tips-to-make-children-eat/401

playgroup

ideas of snacks for toddlers to play school

Fruits during winter

Hi, kindly suggest list of fruits for toddlers, during cold or winter season

hi, my baby is 15 month old, ......corn..

corn is good for 15 month old baby?

recipe

hi mom's. pls share how to prepare dal or vegitable for 16month baby.

lost appite

after fever my baby has lost his appite. please suggest me home remedies for my..

lunch box recipe for play group

hi mommies.. my son is 2years old and he is very fussy in having his food. now h..

iCadbury is safe for children

can I give Cadbury every day to my baby?is it safe?

about food

hi mom's will you suggest me how to make a apple puree for my one year old child