Gas and stomach problems

Meeta Mishra

My baby has serious gas problem. He use to cry all the time. don't know what to do??

meeta mishra

He is 4 months

Teena Sharma

Please give ur baby colic aid every tym ur baby is cranky...

Rohini Motwani

Hii, hing is best here, mix hing with some water and apply on his abdomen around umbilicus... Look for if he has passed stools or not.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Try to dissolve a little of solid hing in warm water and give ur baby.. It'll be alright soon. Or u drink that hing water and blow air in his mouth. That should also help ur baby.

Madhavi M

How old are your baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..