Gas problem

Shilpa Shukla Dixit

Hiii my baby boy is 4 months old and he is having so much gas prob... especially in nights it's become very difficult for him to sleep... what should I do?

Anusha

Take some warm water and try to make ur baby sit atleast for 5 mins daily two times but nt in night times... if excess gas is there it will comes out...

shilpa shukla dixit

Thank you archana and anurima for suggetion

Archana Parmar

You can also give gripe water to your baby twice or thrice in a day as it is so useful to digest to your baby.

Archana Parmar

You can also take n chew some suwa after taking meal and dinner. Because of this it would be dijest whatever you eat. And because of this, the problem of gas trouble of your baby will be less because of what you eat. Hope it will be useful to you......

Dear Shilpa. The gas could be from your diet as well. Try cutting down on caffeine, dairy products, very spicy or rich food and see if there is any difference. After his feed, try keeping him upright for 20-30 mins and make him burp a few times before putting him for a nap or in a sleeping position. This is common among babies as their digestive system is still developing. So a little precaution like watching your own diet, helping him relieve excess gas by lifting his legs towards his tummy should help to some extent. Good luck

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..

shampoo

kindly advise a good shampoo for my little girl. she is 5months 5days old.. also..

4months old baby ate his own poo... what can i do.... any symptoms after that.....

Baby health

Dear mothers my daughtr of 7 mnths olwz do greenish poty.. i dnt undrstnd d reas..