Gassy baby

Sangita Sawant

My daughter 16 mnt she has lots of gassy she is suffering for stomach pain how can i manage wt should i do

• 3

Suchita Singh

U can give her Dabur Janam Ghutti and gripe water twice a day

Reetika Ranjan

Mix half teaspoon afoetida (hing) in a spoonful of water. Apply it around baby's navel (not inside the navel) and leave it as it is. This works wonders in gastric problems for kids.

Deepika Thakur

Use hing powder in her food.

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..