Education and Learning Gadgets and Internet

Gift option

Shivani Kulkarni

Hi Friends,   When it was my 2 yr old sons bday, I had read about the review for Eddy Peddy. That time I had liked it and purchased it. But now my elder daughter who is 9 yrs old is expecting a similar gift on her birthday. Can anyone help me with a nice, useful and attractive option?

hi! shivani, if you are not too streached on the budget , you could get her a camera of her own ... (if she already does not have one)

Shivani Kulkarni

thanks for your inputs Meenambigai... :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shivani, one of my choice is MP3 player or an iPod sort. We gifted one to our daughter. She enjoys it a lot. Keeping her own collection of songs , getting it downloaded and hearing during travel etc is real fun for her. Also u can think about gifting a camera. Kids will like to take photos on their own. When we see their clicks we will be amazed at their interests and likes. If she is creative u can try bead studio kit or any collection from hobby ideas. Girl kids love to do those in their own style. It will be a food for their creativity.

how to bring concentration

my daughter S 8yrs old. very intelligent. , but very lack of concentration

my elder son he is very lazy in writing..

discuss regarding his studies

not fulfilling the level of achievement..

My 10 year old daughter lives and enjoys studying... sincere and intelligent.....

education

My son won't show any interest in learning and writing

how to make my kids involved in studyin..

plz let me know how to cope up with the above told situation thanku

What a 2nd standard child should know in..

Dear Mums, I am back again for seek your valuable advise. My son is in now cla..

EDUCATION AND ACTIVITIES

my daughter is very hardworking in studies ...but she forgot everything in a whi..

my daughter learning power is very slow..

my daughter learning power is very slow