Gift options

Meenu

Hi all,   Can anyone suggest gift options this christmas for children apart from the regular toys, chocolates etc.   Thanks in advance.

• 3

Nirmala

Hi Menka : The gifting items vary agewise and gender too. Anyhow nothing like giving a christmas gift to our children saying that Santa Claus has left a suprise gift for them. I generally give a gift to my daughter who is 4 years on the eve of christmas and tell her that Santa has given her the gift because she has been good through the year. Offcourse I try to choose a gift which will be useful for her. This year I will gift her a pair of pretty crocs. I zeroed down on it since a few months ago when I bot a similar pair for her cousin apparently my daughter also quite liked it. I told her to make a secret wish to Santa and maybe Santa will fulfill her wish :)

Hi Menka! Thanks for sharing. We are sharing below link to a parenting blog that may help you: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/great-gifts-for-children/378

wanting more children will the urge go ?

I have 2 boys still young 2 and 5 months but can't help but feel we are not comp..

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..