Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH
All age groups

Updated on Feb 24, 2016

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4
Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.