Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4

Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.

milk issue

u can give curd or dark buttermilk to ur baby either to milk it is medically pro..

periods after c section delivery

hello everyone, i had delivered a baby 5 months ago, after operation i got perio..

menstural period after c-section

I want to know when vl my period return after c-section. Almost 6months complet..

I have a vaginal bleeding today I test ah pregnancy test it was poistive.. plz..

any one say plz I was scared

weakness after Pregnancy

Hi , I m mom of 9 month old baby I went wd c section after delivery I m feelin..

green stool

hi everyone,I just started formula milk ie similac for my 4 month baby. today sh..