Good preschool in Noida sec 50 and age limit for nursery

Vani

Hi all, My daughtre is 33 months (nov 2010 born). She goes to nursery for 2013-2014 batch in Mumbai. She was 2. 5 years at the begening of the session. Now we are shifting to Noida, sector 50. I've checked with few schools and they say that she has to be admitted in play group as she did not meet the age limit of 3 years at the begining of the session. Please help me find some good schools near noida sec-50 where i can get her admission in mid session. I am not sure if i should seek her admission in play group or nursery .Also if there is an age limit in 1st or 10th standard, I would preffer she repeats a class now and not later. Please advice   thanx in advance Vani

• 2

Vani

Thanx Deepti :)

Deepti Singh

Hi Vani, There is an age limit in Delhi Ncr for Nursery admissions and you have to start applying in Aug-Sep for next session in various schools of your choice. There are many pre schools offering Nursery for 2. 5 yr old. But then again you have to repeat it in main school. No Choice. What you can do is start applying for next session and till then get her admitted in pre school till March.

About preparatory

My first son does not like to go to school. Fear of schooling

बच्चे के लिए प्ले स्कूल सही है या सीधे न..

मेरा बेटा दो वर्ष का हो जाएगा अगस्त में, असमंजस मे हैं कि क्या करें? मौहल्ले के..

How to start study

My son is 3and half years old how can I teach him

education and learning

kaise padhaye bacche ko

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..