Good TV

Aditi

For really small kids, has anybody seen cbeebies channel on TV? my friends 2 yr old is spending the day at my place today & seems to be really digging it!

ya , as I HAD to watch it for 3 hours yesterday :) I thought it does say all the right things, but more importantly in a age appropriate-way! which is where, I think, most Kiddie programs fail!

Praveen Premkumar

me niece has learnt some very quick and easy recipes... and last heard, she has been coaxing her mom to give her a bigger hand in the kitchen...

Sreelakshmi

I really feel Cbeebies has helped my 1year 11month old son in a very positive way... The content is educative and useful especially for Pre Schoolers.. It gets them exposed to a whole variety of concepts (Rhymes,Numbers,Colours,Shapes etc.. etc )in a fun way!!Shows like Show Me Show Me and Mister Maker are creative and information packed..

I agree, cbeebies is one of the channels that is really informative and it also has a broad spectrum of programmes ... my daughter loves Mr. Maker and the also the cookery show... but we do have a time limit ( which ofcourse has gone out of the window since she has vacations and i am out for work during the day :-) )which we try to maintain ...

Isha Mitra

Some of the shows r very good n educative . So I personally feel tgatvthere is no harm in watching those but none the less as a parent we need to restrict or set the time the kids can spend in front of the TV

This channel is still much better than some of the others from an appropriate content perspective.....

have spotted my niece watching it.... :-)

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..