Good TV

Aditi

For really small kids, has anybody seen cbeebies channel on TV? my friends 2 yr old is spending the day at my place today & seems to be really digging it!

• 7

ya , as I HAD to watch it for 3 hours yesterday :) I thought it does say all the right things, but more importantly in a age appropriate-way! which is where, I think, most Kiddie programs fail!

Praveen Premkumar

me niece has learnt some very quick and easy recipes... and last heard, she has been coaxing her mom to give her a bigger hand in the kitchen...

Sreelakshmi

I really feel Cbeebies has helped my 1year 11month old son in a very positive way... The content is educative and useful especially for Pre Schoolers.. It gets them exposed to a whole variety of concepts (Rhymes,Numbers,Colours,Shapes etc.. etc )in a fun way!!Shows like Show Me Show Me and Mister Maker are creative and information packed..

I agree, cbeebies is one of the channels that is really informative and it also has a broad spectrum of programmes ... my daughter loves Mr. Maker and the also the cookery show... but we do have a time limit ( which ofcourse has gone out of the window since she has vacations and i am out for work during the day :-) )which we try to maintain ...

Isha Mitra

Some of the shows r very good n educative . So I personally feel tgatvthere is no harm in watching those but none the less as a parent we need to restrict or set the time the kids can spend in front of the TV

This channel is still much better than some of the others from an appropriate content perspective.....

have spotted my niece watching it.... :-)

blogs

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2016/11/parenting-and-kids.html?m=1

blogs for kids

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2017/07/how-to-prepare-your-child-for-their..

it's 1st birthday and family advised so..

I want a party on my baby's first birthday but Hsbnd saying why u want to waste..

parenting

hello ,I hv missed abortion on 30th may 2017 of 7 weeks .after that i hv done re..

feeding

hello all my baby boy is 10months old. he sleeps full nyt even he did not wakeup..

sorry

sorry friends mera aap delete ho gaya tha

Only making friends

Hi Momies... 2 persons are here mostly to make friends or wht????... complete no..